Our philosophy and approach is based on the following pillars.
- Make Clients Successful. Everything we do and how we do it is designed around this central goal. In the end, a deliverable has little value if it does not help the client achieve success.
- Business Is Evolutionary. We do not look for quick fixes. We do not recommend purely tactical solutions that do not help the organization evolve strategically, organizationally or operationally. We work with clients at each stage of their evolution to ensure that they reach the next level of success.
- Success must be viewed as a means, not an end … otherwise it becomes a constraint. Success at one level is a means that fuels growth to the next level. When an organization reaches a degree of success at one level, it is not finished; it is just beginning. It must leverage that success to meet the new demands of the next level, because what makes an organization successful at one level is usually quite different from what is needed at the next.
- “Teach a Man to Fish.” It's been said that the core transaction in any successful consulting relationship is the transfer of expertise. We work hand-in-hand with our clients to develop their capabilities and their ability to evolve successfully. Even when we take interim operational responsibility for a business function or government program, we do so with a deliberate focus on transitioning to a proven leader who can then move it forward.
- A Bias for Action. We are not about providing pretty documents or presentations that sit on a desk or server; rather, we are about helping clients implement targeted solutions. For select clients, we will actually take responsibility for launching major programs, initiatives or business functions and then transitioning them to a long-term manager for the client. All of our solutions are proactive and actionable, with an unyielding focus on implementation
View biography of ReachSolutions CEO, Robert Silverman
Learn more about our partners and affiliates